[JakeShows] May shows: Saturday in Easthampton, plus a house concert in Worcester and other upcoming fun stuff!

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Thu May 3 11:09:50 EDT 2018

Hi all,

It’s supposed to get up to 88 degrees in Providence today, so I’m looking forward to the inevitable snowstorm in a couple of weeks.  In the meantime, I hope that y’all are able to get out and enjoy the nice weather!

I’ve got four shows this month, each with a very different lineup, so a good time is guaranteed at all of ‘em!  If you’re in central Massachusetts and environs, I particularly want to draw your attention to the house concert on the 18th, which should be a whole lot of fun.

Here’s what I’ve got coming up:

Saturday May 5 - TOO TIGHT JUG BAND
--------------
WHEN: 7-8 pm
WHERE: The Luthier’s Co-Op, 108 Cottage Street, Easthampton, MA

I’ll be performing as part of the Too Tight Jug Band in this unique music store/luthier’s/bar/concert space. This is maybe a little geeky to point out, but the sound system and engineering here is always top-notch, which is one of the reasons I’m really looking forward to playing here!

Saturday May 12 - SONGWRITERS IN THE ROUND ANNIVERSARY SHOW
---------------
WHEN: 7 pm
WHERE: Mediator Stage, 50 Rounds Street, Providence, RI

The night starts at 7pm with a short member meeting which includes annual RISA Board of Directors Election. The meeting will close up quickly and make way for our 14th Anniversary Songwriters in the Round show. Each of the SiTR hosts has picked two acts to join them on stage and celebrate fourteen years of Songwriters in the Round!

The performers this year are:

- Joanne Lurgio, Lara Herscovitch & Lainey Dionne
- Jan Luby, Kim Moberg & John McDaid
- Jacob Haller, Matt and Amy,  David Rabinow
- Jim Tata ~ Don Tassone & Pete Maricle

Friday May 18 - HOUSE CONCERT IN WORCESTER
-------------
WHEN: 6-10 pm
WHERE: 34 Castle Street, Worcester, MA [Jake’s mom’s house]

Come for drinks, dinner, dessert, and music! See the attachment for additional details, and get in touch to make a reservation (there are a limited number of spaces).

Sunday May 20 - CITY FARM PLANT SALE w/CHRIS MONTI and DAVID HALLER
WHEN: 10-11 am
WHERE: City Farm Plant Sale, 172 W. Clifford St., Providence, RI

Chris Monti, David Haller, and I will play a set of traditional songs at the City Farm's annual fundraiser.

Have a great month, and I hope to see you at one or more of these shows!

So long,