[JakeShows] Songwriters in the Round TOMORROW -- hear me sing a song about puddles!

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Tue Oct 9 07:31:19 EDT 2018

Just a quick note before I head to the dentist — got a show tomorrow!

Wednesday October 10 — SONGWRITERS IN THE ROUND
WHEN: 7 pm
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
COVER: $5

I’ll be hosting Songwriters in the Round with Sherri Anne of Sister Speaks, Dennis Cuassade, and Robin O'Herin. We'll each perform three songs, one of which has to be on a theme picked by the previous month's audience. This month's theme is 'Puddles'.

What happens when I write a song and I’m thinking about puddles, social awkwardness, and Hamlet? Tune in to find out!

(I was going to write a song about global warming, but couldn’t get all the pieces together.)

So long,