[JakeShows] June shows: Two great festivals in Providence on Saturday!

music at jwgh.org music at jwgh.org
Sat Jun 1 22:34:22 EDT 2019

Hi all,

I’m writing this from Nashville, where I’ll be until Tuesday! I’ve been visiting friends, going to the PodX conference, and recording conversations about books with various podcasters that I really admire. It’s been fun and also really tiring!

A week from today, I’ll be participating in two festivals in Providence, which I expect to also be fun and tiring. Then: Sleep! The shows are:

Saturday June 8 — FRONT PORCH FESTIVAL
---------------
WHERE: 12 Observatory Ave, Providence, RI 02906
WHEN: 2:30-3 pm

A cavalcade of music at the Villa Villedulla from lots of great local musicians! The music will be going from noon to after 9 pm, with my set being at 2:30 pm. Swing by and enjoy some tunes — there will be many great musicians playing throughout the day!

Saturday June 8 — PVD Fest
WHERE: Pop-Up Stage, 250 Westminster Street, Providence, RI
WHEN: 4-4:30 pm

PVD Fest will be running from June 6-9 in downtown Providence, featuring lots of local artists and musicians, including me! For more information, see the PVD Fest website at http://pvdfest.com/ .

Have a great week!

Thanks,