[JakeShows] Worcester house concert Friday, Songwriters in the Round next month

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Sat Nov 16 08:23:40 EST 2019

Hi all,

I hope you’re handling the chill OK! Here are a couple of things coming up, in case you want to get out of the house but still have a nice, warm place to go:

Friday November 22 - SOLO SHOW
------------------
WHEN: 7 pm
WHERE: Castle Street, Worcester, MA — contact me for details

My mother’s hosting a house concert for me! Here’s her description:

> SHOW TIME!
>
> As we move into winter, it feels like it is time to get us all together and celebrate the warmth of friendship before going into hibernation.
>
> Put this event in your calendar and join in the fun!
>
> • GREAT musical entertainment - Jacob Haller!
> • GREAT company – you!
> • GREAT food!
> • GREAT drink!
>
> Be there or be square!
>
> Note: we ask that you consider adding a donation to Jake’s tip bucket (totally optional).

Saturday December 11 — SONGWRITERS IN THE ROUND
WHEN: 7-8:30 pm
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
COVER: $5

I’ll be hosting Songwriters in the Round with Jason Valcourt, Lara Herscovitch, and Linda Marks. We'll each perform three songs, one of which has to be on a theme picked by the previous month's audience. This month's theme is 'Right Or Wrong’. I already have a vague idea of what I want to do with that …

That’s it for now! Hope to see you soon.

So long,
Jacob Haller
http://jacobhaller.com/