[JakeShows] Online shows in May: Solo show Saturday, plus Sweet Little Virtual Show and Songwriters in the Round

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Thu Apr 30 09:40:50 EDT 2020

Hi all,

Things are going OK under lockdown here. I have mostly been cooking some decent meals for myself, though I did have one evening where I didn’t feel like making any of the things I planned, and instead cobbled together a sort of bachelor frankenstein meal out of all the odds and ends that had accumulated in my fridge that I wasn’t sure what to do with. It turned out fine.

I’ve got a few things coming up this month. They are all pretaped shows, so the audio and video quality will hopefully be pretty decent! The details are:

Saturday May 2 — SOLO FAMILY-FRIENDLY SHOW
--------------
PREMIERS AT: 2:30-3:15 pm Eastern time
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/events/478749389516137/

Tune in for 45 minute long family-friendly show! This is a pre-taped video which will go live at the designated time. You can comment on the video in real time, and I'll be there to respond as well. To participate, go to https://youtu.be/aP38iJwcfvc.

Wednesday May 13 - SONGWRITERS IN THE ROUND ONLINE
----------------
PREMIERS AT: 7 pm Eastern time

I'll be hosting a special online version of Songwriters in the Round, in which I and some other songwriters will perform a song written on a theme chosen by March's SitR audience: "NEW NORMAL". We will each also perform one other song. The videos will all be recorded in advance, and will be shown for one time only on this date via YouTube (link to come). I hope you can make it!

Thursday May 14 - SWEET LITTLE VIRTUAL SHOW
PREMIERS AT: 8 pm Eastern time
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/events/218221999273932

I'll perform three songs as part of the Sweet Little Virtual Show, along with a bunch of other great performers! Proceeds will go to working performers and the staff of Askew in Providence, where the SLVS is normally held. A link to the show will be posted on the facebook event just before 8 pm Eastern time, and we'll all watch it together!

The suggested cover is $7, which can be sent via:

	Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/SweetLittleVarietySh?locale.x=en_US
	Venmo: https://venmo.com/SweetLittleVarietyShow

Hope to see you online!

Thanks,