[JakeShows] Tonight (Wednesday) and tomorrow (Thursday), two online shows! - update

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Wed May 13 14:31:21 EDT 2020

The URL of the video for tonight has changed, for reasons that are annoying but not particularly interesting. The corrected URL is below. Sorry for the mixup.

I’ve also got an updated URL for the Thursday night show, so I’ve updated that information as well.

Wednesday May 13 - SONGWRITERS IN THE ROUND ONLINE
----------------
PREMIERS AT: 7 pm Eastern time
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/events/682370409227719

I'll be hosting a special online version of Songwriters in the Round, in which I and some other songwriters will perform a song written on a theme chosen by March's SitR audience: "NEW NORMAL". We will each also perform one other song. I’ll be the host, with the other performers being Andrew Potter, Genevieve, Ralph DeFlorio, and Corinne Wahlberg.

The videos have been recorded and assembled in advance, so this will be a sort of virtual concert movie, shown for one time only! Tune in at https://youtu.be/KhWae3Na-0k to watch.

Thursday May 14 - SWEET LITTLE VIRTUAL SHOW
PREMIERS AT: 8 pm Eastern time
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/events/218221999273932

I'll perform three songs as part of the Sweet Little Virtual Show, along with a bunch of other great performers! Proceeds will go to working performers and the staff of Askew in Providence, where the SLVS is normally held. Tune in to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoqgcsUCnn8 just before 8 pm Eastern time, and we'll all watch it together!

The suggested cover is $7, which can be sent via:

	Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/SweetLittleVarietySh?locale.x=en_US
	Venmo: https://venmo.com/SweetLittleVarietyShow

These will be very different shows and I’m looking forward to both of them very much! I hope you can tune in to one or both.

See you online!

Thanks,