[JakeShows] Livestream on Thursday at 6:30 pm - hope to see you there!

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Tue Jul 20 17:59:24 EDT 2021

Hi all,

The date and time for my livestream this week has been decided on!

DATE: Thu July 22
WHEN: 6:30-7:15 pm EDT
WHERE: https://www.twitch.tv/jwghaller <https://www.twitch.tv/jwghaller>

If you sign up for a twitch account beforehand, then you will be able to chat with me and with the other people watching the stream. (You don’t need an account to watch, though — only to chat.)

I’m hoping that a bunch of you will tune in! I think it will be fun and it would be nice to play for a bunch of people.

Thanks,
Jacob Haller
http://music.jwgh.org/ <http://music.jwgh.org/>
http://twitch.tv/jwghaller/ <http://twitch.tv/jwghaller/>

ps. I will be continuing to do the weekly streams until at least the end of August, so you can also tune in on Thursday the 29th at the same time and twitch channel to watch me then!