[JakeShows] Practicing music online Wednesday evenings

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Mon May 17 21:25:27 EDT 2021

Hi all,

After more or less hibernating musically for about a year, I’m starting to think about reemerging, and what doing shows again might look like. At some point. Probably not for a little while yet. But I’m thinking about it, which is both exciting and a little scary!

Right now, I am booked to play at the Providence Folk Festival on Sunday, August 29. I think I will probably do at least one small house show before then. More details to come as I have them, and as the COVID situation’s evolution becomes clearer!

In an attempt to make myself start to build my musical chops back up, and my playing-music-for-other-people chops too, I’ve decided to schedule regular streams in which I’ll play through some of my songs. I’ll be streaming through Twitch. You can access my channel here:

https://www.twitch.tv/jwghaller <https://www.twitch.tv/jwghaller>

You don’t need a twtich account to watch, but you do need one to comment. I think also things work a little differently on phones vs. tablets vs. computers. I am a bit new to all of this, so bear with me!

If you do create a Twitch account, and you follow me there, then you should get notifications when I go live. Mostly this will probably be at prescheduled times, but I may just drop in randomly sometimes.

Gee, that’s a lot of me talking about technology I don’t understand very well! Anyway you can watch me play at the following dates and times:

—————————————
DATE: Wed May 19
WHEN: 6:30-7:15 pm
WHERE: https://www.twitch.tv/jwghaller <https://www.twitch.tv/jwghaller>
—————————————
DATE: Wed May 26
WHEN: 6:30-7:15 pm
WHERE: https://www.twitch.tv/jwghaller <https://www.twitch.tv/jwghaller>
DATE: Wed Jun 2
WHEN: 6:30-7:15 pm
WHERE: https://www.twitch.tv/jwghaller <https://www.twitch.tv/jwghaller>

If you want to see me play, but Wednesdays at 6:30 pm don’t work for you, then let me know and I’ll try to schedule a session sometime that is more convenient for you.

Thanks,