[JakeShows] Side By Each Porch Concert September 10; plus, online shows

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Tue Sep 5 17:39:39 EDT 2023

Hi all,

I have the lineup for Thursday’s show! The acts will alternate between the porches at 65 and 71 Edgehill Road in Providence.

The schedule is as follows. I’ll be playing at 4 pm and I believe I’ll be at 71 Edgehill.

Noon: Zan Berry
12:20 pm: Poppy in the Beet Patch
12:40 pm: Jose Docen (Of Lions & Giants)
1:00 pm: Free Radicals
1:20 pm: Morgan Johnston
1:40 pm: LIGHTS OUT!
2:00 pm: Kim Petrarca
2:20 pm: Mike Samos w/Brian Jablonski
2:40 pm: Craig Wreck
3:00 pm: Kim Trusty
3:20 pm: Christina Guglietti (Meridian)
3:40 pm: Vox Hunters
4:00 pm: Jacob Haller
4:20 pm: Anthony Loffredio
4:40 pm: Beth Barron
5:00 pm: JJ & Jen (our illustrious hosts!)
5:20 pm: Avi Jacob
5:40 pm: Sharks Come Cruisin’

I’ll still be doing my music livestreams on upcoming Thursdays at 6:30 pm US Eastern time (including Thursday this week) at https://twitch.tv/jwghaller .

Time for me to go vote in the Rhode Island district 1 special election! I hope you all are having a good day. ❤️

-jwgh