[LEAPSECS] WP7A status and Re: clinical evidence about time and sun

Steve Allen sla at ucolick.org
Wed Dec 17 22:09:54 EST 2008

On Wed 2008-12-17T19:23:16 -0700, Rob Seaman hath writ:

> The historical trend

> (http://www.ucolick.org/~sla/leapsecs/ancient.png ) won't just vanish with

> the actions of the ITU, it will pop up again somewhere else.

I appreciate the link to the LOD plot, and I have faith in the
readership of LEAPSECS, but the sad fact is that the general public
cannot do an integral in their heads, so I prefer now to point at
http://www.ucolick.org/~sla/leapsecs/deltat.html
which shows the full glory of Morrison & Stephenson's work in
the context of historical events.

--
Steve Allen <sla at ucolick.org> WGS-84 (GPS)
UCO/Lick Observatory Natural Sciences II, Room 165 Lat +36.99855