[LEAPSECS] Fwd: Re: Leap second is back

Richard B. Langley lang at unb.ca
Sat Dec 27 09:07:42 EST 2008

List members might be interested in the message below posted to the Sundial List--yes,
some of us are interested in these devices that provide "true" time ;-). Not that this
posting will likely sway current diverse and seemingly entrenched opinions of some
members (one way or the other). By the way, I must confess, that reading some of the
postings reminds me of the Dilbert cartoon strip at times. ;-) Anyway, happy holidays
to all.
-- Richard Langley
Links to The Times items:
<http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/leading_article/article5361349.ece>