[LEAPSECS] Schedule for success

Richard B. Langley lang at unb.ca
Thu Jan 1 07:24:06 EST 2009

Quoting Rob Seaman <seaman at noao.edu>:

> For those that dig back to the depths of the archives of this list and

> prior discussions, I should mention that it was Levine who kickstarted

> the interest of the astronomical software community in this issue. JL

> contacted an astronomer in northern Arizona, who contacted the

> National Observatory in southern Arizona. It naturally wended its way

> to my desk. I believe this was the first public message:

Depending on what "public" means. The article in my GPS World Innovation column appeared
in the November 1999 issue. ;-)

Richard B. Langley E-mail: lang at unb.ca
Geodetic Research Laboratory Web: http://www.unb.ca/GGE/
Dept. of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering Phone: +1 506 453-5142
University of New Brunswick Fax: +1 506 453-4943
Fredericton, N.B., Canada E3B 5A3
Fredericton? Where's that? See: http://www.city.fredericton.nb.ca/