[LEAPSECS] Reliability

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Sun Jan 4 10:47:06 EST 2009

Our humble and long suffering moderator informs me that this message
bounced a few days back since the attachment was too big. My
apologies, since my more recent messages were predicated on folks
having seen this plot.

I've put the attachment online as I should have in the first place:

http://iraf.noao.edu/~seaman/images/HowLongIsADay.pdf

Rob