[LEAPSECS] it's WP7A week in Geneva

Richard B. Langley lang at unb.ca
Wed Sep 9 16:39:49 EDT 2009

There will likely be a report on anything significant at the CGSIC meeting in Savannah
the week after next
<http://www.navcen.uscg.gov/cgsic/meetings/49thmeeting/49th_CGSIC_Meeting_Agenda.htm>.
-- Richard Langley

Richard B. Langley E-mail: lang at unb.ca
Geodetic Research Laboratory Web: http://www.unb.ca/GGE/
Dept. of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering Phone: +1 506 453-5142
University of New Brunswick Fax: +1 506 453-4943
Fredericton, N.B., Canada E3B 5A3
Fredericton? Where's that? See: http://www.city.fredericton.nb.ca/