[LEAPSECS] "UTC is derived from TAI"

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Sun Mar 14 22:23:09 EDT 2010

In message: <20100315014100.GA15696 at ucolick.org>
Steve Allen <sla at ucolick.org> writes:

: On Sun 2010-03-14T21:11:58 -0400, Matsakis, Demetrios hath writ:

: > However, there is only one UTC, which has many realizations. The

: > true UTC is determined not from the realizations, but from the clocks

: > behind those realizations.

:

: At the end of the flower sermon Buddha said

: I possess the true Dharma eye, the marvelous mind of Nirvana, the

: true form of the formless, the subtle dharma gate that does not

: rest on words or letters but is a special transmission outside of

: the scriptures.

: yet I find that for the sake of practicality I must ask:

:

: How do I get this one, true UTC? Where do I find it?

: How can I share it with others?

Is it not true that all suffering comes from desire?

Warner