[LEAPSECS] "UTC is derived from TAI"

Brian Garrett mgy1912 at cox.net
Mon Mar 15 01:32:17 EDT 2010

That was Zen. This is Tao.

Brian

From: Sanjeev Gupta
Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2010 7:52 PM
To: Leap Second Discussion List
Subject: Re: [LEAPSECS] "UTC is derived from TAI"

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 10:23, M. Warner Losh <imp at bsdimp.com> wrote:

In message: <20100315014100.GA15696 at ucolick.org>
Steve Allen <sla at ucolick.org> writes:
: On Sun 2010-03-14T21:11:58 -0400, Matsakis, Demetrios hath writ:

: > However, there is only one UTC, which has many realizations. The
: > true UTC is determined not from the realizations, but from the clocks
: > behind those realizations.
:
: At the end of the flower sermon Buddha said
: I possess the true Dharma eye, the marvelous mind of Nirvana, the
: true form of the formless, the subtle dharma gate that does not
: rest on words or letters but is a special transmission outside of
: the scriptures.
: yet I find that for the sake of practicality I must ask:
:
: How do I get this one, true UTC? Where do I find it?
: How can I share it with others?

Is it not true that all suffering comes from desire?

The Sakyamuni's last words are said to be:

Remember, everything is impermanent. Work out your own salvation with diligence.

--
Sanjeev Gupta
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghane