[LEAPSECS] An example

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Wed Nov 3 06:22:52 EDT 2010

In message <0F15EE2C-1CE6-40CD-B1C4-7E2E1BB67F71 at dotat.at>, Tony Finch writes:

> Note that he did not specify an observational calendar since that

> can be corrupted by bribery or blackmail of the responsible astronomer.

Hmm, I wonder what Daniel Gambis price would be ?

<voice accent="mafioso">
Hello Daniel my friend, I wanna talka with you: I hava anna offer
you about dissa leap-secondas you cannota refuse... You see, my
computer friends donna like leap-secondas verra much, and dey were
thinkin dat mabe their good friend Daniel would forget to make them,
if he gotta something else to occupy his mind. no ? If you look
outta you window Daniel, you see dat nice red car ? Dat runs so
fast nobbody needs any leap seconds and it can be all yours Daniel...
</voice>

Nahh, he's french, cars probably wouldn't work...

:-)

Poul-Henning

phk at FreeBSD.ORG | TCP/IP since RFC 956
FreeBSD committer | BSD since 4.3-tahoe