[LEAPSECS] UTC Redefinition Advanced

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Fri Oct 22 16:43:05 EDT 2010

Ok - so you weren't criticizing my estimate of the scale of the economic impact on my community, but rather were suggesting that my estimate isn't formal enough? How does this differ from my criticisms (repeated year after year) of the informality of the ITU-R process?

The onus is on the ITU-R to carry out a thorough, diligent, professional process. They aren't even close to meeting typical standards of due diligence.

Rob