[LEAPSECS] Coming of age in the solar system

Michael Sokolov msokolov at ivan.Harhan.ORG
Mon Sep 6 14:39:20 EDT 2010

Paul Sheer <p at 2038bug.com> wrote:

> We can *never* go back once this bound grows.

Never say never: if I came to power as a dictator in some 3rd world
country, I would have absolutely no problem with issuing an edict to the
entire population to adjust their clocks by, say, 30.4851122 seconds at
a specified point in order to go back from ITU time to Mean Solar Time.
I would make this restored MST my country's legal time, and vigorously
enforce it.

MS