[LEAPSECS] LEAPSECs and Wikipedia

Gerard Ashton ashtongj at comcast.net
Mon Aug 15 13:53:00 EDT 2011

Wikipedia can be edited by almost anyone, but the regulars there will
look to
see if any change is supported by a citation to a reliable published
source, since there is
no mechanism to establish that a particular contributor has any relevant
qualifications. So a change is likely to stick, if and only if there is
a citation to
a reliable source.

Gerry Ashton