[LEAPSECS] the abbreviation UTC

mike cook michael.cook at sfr.fr
Thu Aug 18 09:42:08 EDT 2011

Le 18/08/2011 14:59, Clive D.W. Feather a écrit :

> Have you actually done this successfully yourself, or is this simply

> something that a friend claims he was told someone else told him that they

> know someone who did this?

Well, I have used it as an argument but as I never received
acknowledgement of its acceptance I can't say. The case was particular
in that the warden had also forgotten to sign the ticket , which is also
a requirement. I used both arguments in my letter. All I can say is that
there was no follow up and I didn't have to attend court.