[LEAPSECS] Meeting with Wayne Whyte

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Tue Feb 1 11:49:45 EST 2011

In message <9BA2C836-5910-4503-9454-2901E834BD2B at noao.edu>, Rob Seaman writes:

>In the Python oeuvre, surely Brazil's "Central Services" is the

>most apt depiction of the International Telecommunications Union:

Actually, I think the dingy punchline is more appropriate:

I abhor the implication that the astronomers have a leap-second
problem. It is well known that we now have the problem
relatively under control, and that it is the computer-nerds
who now suffer in this area.

Poul-Henning

phk at FreeBSD.ORG | TCP/IP since RFC 956
FreeBSD committer | BSD since 4.3-tahoe