[LEAPSECS] Crunching Bulletin B numbers (POSIX time)

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Mon Feb 21 12:41:54 EST 2011

On Mon, 21 Feb 2011, Rob Seaman wrote:

> Words like Tony's "assuming" and Ian's "suspect" indicate the lack of a

> coherently applied engineering process.

Actually in my case I was trying to forestall quibbling about the best way
to represent the times of future events, since it is usually not correct
to schedule future events at a precise TAI timestamp.

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch <dot at dotat.at> http://dotat.at/
Malin, Hebrides, Bailey, Fair Isle, Faeroes, South-east Iceland: Southerly or