[LEAPSECS] IERS Message No. 180: Revision of IERS Earth Rotation Series effective 1 February 2011

Sanjeev Gupta ghane0 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 21:44:41 EST 2011

(OT)

phk, Rob,

I am a long-time lurker on this list. Over the years, I have tried to make
people care about TZ, leap seconds, and date handling (I work in IT
Support).

Guy in my team picked up this item, and asked me to check if the sun had
risen correctly today :-)

You will be happy to know that I have been asked by my team to take them out
for lunch and drinks today, to mark this agreement. About 13:00 Singapore
Time, we will raise a toast to this.

--
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208 http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghane