[LEAPSECS] Focus in the debate, alternative proposal

Richard B. Langley lang at unb.ca
Fri Jan 7 13:15:41 EST 2011

Anyone else get a Doctor Who disappearing TARDIS mug for Christmas? ;-)
-- Richard
P.S. I also got a sundial (just in case the ITU decision goes the wrong way).

Richard B. Langley E-mail: lang at unb.ca
Geodetic Research Laboratory Web: http://www.unb.ca/GGE/
Dept. of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering Phone: +1 506 453-5142
University of New Brunswick Fax: +1 506 453-4943
Fredericton, N.B., Canada E3B 5A3
Fredericton? Where's that? See: http://www.city.fredericton.nb.ca/