[LEAPSECS] Looking-glass, through

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Fri Jan 14 00:47:25 EST 2011

> Alas, 'tis neither normal nor expected by the APIs and the programmers

> who are implementing systems that deal with time.

Let me find some good references for you on how the UTC
paper clock actually works. Inter-comparing the clocks from
each national laboratory is in itself a fascinating subject (or,
Demetrios, do you have some canned papers on this?).
You really didn't expect 250 diffeent atomic clocks around
the world to all agree at the ns level at all times did you?

/tvb