[LEAPSECS] 1.26 microseconds

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Mon Jun 13 18:11:22 EDT 2011

Hi Zefram,

Thanks for saving me the trouble of commenting in detail :-) Not an extremely coherent article. The issue discussed doesn't appear to have much to do with length-of-year variations, per se. Glad to see that Science (the journal) is making up their own minds on standard notations. It seems pretty insipid to say that temperature and length don't have to worry about expressing the notion of "ago".

Rob