[LEAPSECS] "How would it possibly be relevant?"

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Mon Jun 20 11:56:42 EDT 2011

Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> Steve Allen writes:

>> It looks like that part of the story will not be presented to the delegates to the ITU-R Radiocommunications Assembly when they vote next year.

> How would it possibly be relevant to the question at hand ?

Should Hamlet be taken as an accurate history of Denmark?

We are discussing timeKEEPING. Time has duration, a past and a future. It is sophomoric to discard its true history as collateral damage in a pathetic little turf war.

So many quotes to choose from...how about:

The time is out of joint: O cursed spite,
That ever I was born to set it right!

Rob Seaman
National Optical Astronomy Observatory