[LEAPSECS] RIP dmr, -893400000 to 1318100000

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Fri Oct 14 12:14:10 EDT 2011

An interesting exchange and I should say that I don't question PHK's own memory regarding his conversation with a computing icon :-)

Regarding the latter, perhaps the most telling detail is that nobody here thought it unusual that I have copies of both the 1st and 2nd edition of K&R on my shelf.

Rob