[LEAPSECS] US contribution to next WP7A meeting

mike cook mc235960 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 02:06:27 EDT 2012

Le 15/08/2012 16:52, Steve Allen a écrit :

> The next meeting of ITU-R WP7A will be in Manta Ecuador in September.

> The US WP7A has submitted a draft statement for review by US citizens.

> https://www.ussg7.org/ITAC-R%20Documents.aspx

> The deadline for comments is September 5.

Thanks for letting us know Steve. Not being a US citizen I refrained
from commenting initially, but as there are large numbers on this list I
am surprised the post didn't solicit any. Maybe I have missed
something. I am personally surprised at the statement does not add
anything to the previous American stand, despite the fact that it was
rebuffed at the RA. At best they just put a pretty dress on it. Any
comments?

--
Les chiens aboient, et la caravane passe.