[LEAPSECS] Germany at the RA plenary

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Sun Feb 5 15:59:22 EST 2012

The fading remnants of my college German are insufficient to the task - as is Google Translate. Hopefully the translators at RA-12 were better. The article may say more about current German opinions of the Swiss (the "Gray gentlemen of Geneva") than of timekeeping issues.

My curiosity is also piqued by the linked article:

"Antenna octopus on space mission"

Rob