[LEAPSECS] LEAPSECS Digest, Vol 63, Issue 15

Finkleman, Dave dfinkleman at agi.com
Sat Jan 7 12:24:17 EST 2012

"However, 9 times out of 10 chaos fails to materialize, because people
tend to value a functioning society over the much predicted
alternative."

Well said, PHK.

We will receive on Monday (I hope) from ISO TC37 an expert and
attributable statement that if the time scale changes as recommended, it
cannot retain the term UTC. I am diligently seeking to submit this for
record or in person at the Radio Assembly and WRC. Incidentally, the
terminological authority is Danish and perhaps not far from PHK.

Hanne Erdman Thomsen [het.isv at cbs.dk]

Dave Finkleman
Senior Scientist
Center for Space Standards and Innovation
Analytical Graphics, Inc.
7150 Campus Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80920

Phone: 719-510-8282 or 719-321-4780
Fax: 719-573-9079

Discover CSSI data downloads, technical webinars, publications, and
outreach events at www.CenterForSpace.com.