[LEAPSECS] pick your own length of second

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Wed Jan 11 14:41:32 EST 2012

>> I'm not in a position to put up a "pick your own length of second and

>> replot" cgi-bin page right this moment, but if there's interest I can

>> post my file of delta T values gleaned from tables in the Stephenson

>> and Morrison publications -- that goes to 1962. For after that my

>> plots just use C04 from Daniel Gambis and friends at the obspm.fr

>> bureau of IERS.

> If I have the raw data, I can redo the graphs...

> Warner

I grabbed the MJD and UT1-UTC fields from here:
http://hpiers.obspm.fr/eoppc/eop/eopc04/eopc04_IAU2000.62-now

I picked lines from MJD 41317 (1972) through 55927 (2012);
then unwrapped the leap seconds to get a data set that goes from
about 0 to -25 seconds. A copy of the resulting file is at:
www.leapsecond.com/tmp/mjd-dt.dat

/tvb