[LEAPSECS] while we wait...

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Wed Jan 18 07:30:53 EST 2012

In message <20120118122617.GC56737 at davros.org>, "Clive D.W. Feather" writes:

>Poul-Henning Kamp said:

>> Here is a nut-cracker much better than a Danglish split infinitive:

>> http://www.agile-news.com/news-560573-Time-who-will-vote-on-the-side.html

>| King Charles II appointed Donald Di De Yue Hanfu as Chief Astronomer

>| Royal

>John Flamsteed will be rotating in his grave.

I'm pretty sure that text came through some kind of auto-translate
engine, and that the above, once you reverse-engineer it, might
be the chinese sound-analog of John Flamsteed. (As far as I'm
informed that is how chinese papers deal with foreigners names.)

phk at FreeBSD.ORG | TCP/IP since RFC 956
FreeBSD committer | BSD since 4.3-tahoe