[LEAPSECS] Leap Second and GNSS Probems

Richard B. Langley lang at unb.ca
Fri Jul 6 10:13:37 EDT 2012

The u-blox company has told me that the receiver reset was expected at
the leap-second adjustment. "Due to limited amount of information on
GLONASS system available our approach was to issue a cold start
command at leap second adjustment to prevent receiver lock up, etc.
Now we have collected real data from GLONASS system during leap second
event and will be looking at incorporating time change without reset
in the future versions of firmware."

-- Richard Langley