[LEAPSECS] Testing computer leap-second handling

Greg Hennessy greg.hennessy at cox.net
Tue Jul 10 19:48:34 EDT 2012

> And, as also discussed, you have yet to show that the woman on the Clapham

> omnibus even cares.

Why is it that those who object to a proposal have to do the leg work of showing
someone cares, not the ones advocating a change?

Shall we take a poll 'UN bureaucrats are proposing changeing clocks in a way
that breaks every sun dial ever made. Are you for it or against it?'

I doubt that would find many people in favor of that change.