[LEAPSECS] LEAPSECS Digest, Vol 82, Issue 6

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Sat Aug 10 17:02:17 EDT 2013

In message <E0A3A659-C377-44CD-A05A-B25F1CE380CD at batten.eu.org>, Ian Batten wri
tes:

>>> 2. Those which handle the leapseconds

>What proportion of NTP synchronisation nets [...]

Notice I only wrote "handle" not "handle correctly" or even "handle sensibly".

I'm simply distinguishing systems which know about leap seconds from
those which are totally unaware of their existence.

phk at FreeBSD.ORG | TCP/IP since RFC 956
FreeBSD committer | BSD since 4.3-tahoe