[LEAPSECS] Post-apocalyptic time-keeping story...

mc235960 mc235960 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 18:31:36 EST 2013

I wonder if the author did his sums before putting pen to paper.
The Lorekeeper, Fin Lerisas implies that there are -ve leap hours every year. That would indicate that the tale takes place somewhere around the 80th to 100th millennium. The rate of increase in the leap period during that epoch and the apparently distant "Lost World" would also point to the "Timers" having quite a bit of "mather" power in then to enable then to keep in sync with astronomical cycles. He also has a lot more confidence in the survival of the human race than I have.