[LEAPSECS] Proceedings of the Charlottesvile Colloquium "Requirements for UTC and Civil Timekeeping on Earth"

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Tue Sep 10 08:30:20 EDT 2013

On Sep 10, 2013, at 4:00 AM, mc235960 <mc235960 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Are these published? I tried the Univelt.com site, but a search did not give any results.

Proceedings usually take several months. The schedule for the Exton proceedings was quite remarkably short. Charlottesville is nearing completion thanks to the hard work of the authors and especially lead editor John Seago. It will be a while yet, however.

To emphasize this, an hour after your email the announcement just arrived for the proceedings of a meeting (unrelated to UTC) held six months before the Charlottesville meeting.

Glad to hear of the interest!

Rob