[LEAPSECS] public activity in the UK

Peter Vince petervince1952 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 05:21:18 EDT 2014

The National Measurement Office is indeed holding the first of a series of
meetings at the Office for Public Management in Gray's Inn Road, Central
London, on Wednesday the 30th of April in Central London. I can't find any
web pages on their sites either, but the contact person is Tracey Bedford
at tbedford at opm.co.uk.

Peter