[LEAPSECS] Solar time: From mean solar days, to mean solar years

Preben Nørager samp5087 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 15:42:44 EDT 2014

I can not edit the numbers in my initial post, but I can do it here, and
with that my proposel still stands: Drop the leap second, and continue UTC
without leap
seconds, so that 1 mean solar year is defined as the
duration of 290091175979732 [31556925,9747x9192631770] periods of
radiation in the caesium atom