[LEAPSECS] presentations from AAS Future of Time sessions

Skip Newhall x at sn.to
Fri Jan 10 22:35:01 EST 2014

'Proscribe' and 'prescribe' are distinct words:

'Proscribe' means to forbid, disallow, or prohibit. "School rules proscribe the use of pencils on exams."

'Prescribe' means to lay out specifications or rules about something. "In the manner prescribed by law."

I don't know the context of the sentence the Magnus refers to.