[LEAPSECS] presentations from AAS Future of Time sessions

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Mon Jan 13 09:53:50 EST 2014

On Jan 12, 2014, at 10:57 PM, Magnus Danielson wrote:

> I have not found any TAI-UT1 data, but it is probably hidden in some obscurity considering the labs being involved. Would be a nice find to make.

The BIPM site has this one one of the obscure back-water portions. I have never found it with google, but have found it going to the BIPM site and clicking around. You can get graphs of the difference going back a few hundred years (with a disclaimer that it is TAI projected back in time prior to 1960 or so). This data is, I believe, the basis of Steve Allan's graphs.

Warner