[LEAPSECS] Fwd: Leap seconds - webinar postponed

Richard Langley lang at unb.ca
Mon Nov 3 06:01:35 EST 2014

Someone has a cold or cold feet?
-- Richard Langley

Sent from my iPod Touch

Begin forwarded message:

From: sciencewise-erc <enquiries at sciencewise-erc.org.uk<mailto:enquiries at sciencewise-erc.org.uk>>
Date: November 3, 2014 5:20:46 AM AST
To: Nanasha A Oyofo <Nanasha.A.Oyofo at sciencewise-erc.org.uk<mailto:Nanasha.A.Oyofo at sciencewise-erc.org.uk>>
Subject: Leap seconds - webinar postponed

Dear registrant,

It is with regret that we have to inform you that the Sciencewise webinar on ‘Leap seconds’ with Paul Broadbent, scheduled for Wednesday 5 November, 1pm-2pm (GMT), is postponed until further notice.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the event has been suspended.
Sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

We will contact you once we have been able to re-schedule the event.

Kind regards,
The Sciencewise team

This transmission contains information which may be confidential and which
may also be privileged.  It is intended for the named addressee only.
Unless you are the named addressee, or authorised to receive it on behalf of
the addressee you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else.  If
you have received this transmission in error please contact the sender.
Thank you for your cooperation.