[LEAPSECS] LOD and gravity connected ?

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Wed Apr 29 13:30:14 EDT 2015

Thanks for the heads-up regarding open access, there are so many paywalls.

Their inferences are entertaining, but Fig. 1 relies a lot on the lever arm of that one point in 1982 and ignores the one in 2013.  I love a paper whose first word is "Newton", but I wouldn't go burning him in effigy just yet ;-)

Rob