[LEAPSECS] Comments on predictions for this century

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Sun Jan 18 03:28:09 EST 2015

--------
In message <CAHZk5We78j0o-Ufr1gaVeMUpjT-bVe4_RqLvpo6j2tiq-PwaOA at mail.gmail.com>
, Sanjeev Gupta writes:

>> We have had almost overlapping hiatuses in global warming and
>> leap seconds in the last 10-15 years.
>
>but, but ...

Dude!

1. I wasn't questioning global warming...

2. Nothwithstanding 2014, there *has* been a hiatus in atmospheric
   warming, because it seems a lot of the heat went into the oceans
   instead.  (And that should worry people a LOT!)

3. The coincidence is that the volcanoes may connect two rather
   different phenomena on a decadal scale.