[LEAPSECS] stale leap second information

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Mon Jan 19 05:39:37 EST 2015

Harlan Stenn <stenn at ntp.org> wrote:

> DNSSEC needs accurate time (just to state what I expect is obvious).

Yes (though in this case "accurate" means within several minutes of the
correct time).

I need to write up a proper description of my idea for bootstrapping time
and DNSSEC. So far I have only written about it in bits and pieces, e.g.
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/saag/current/msg05687.html

Tony.
Bailey: Southeast veering southwest 5 to 7, increasing gale 8 at times. Rough
becoming high. Rain for a time, then showers. Moderate or good.