[LEAPSECS] leap second festivities?

David Malone dwmalone at maths.tcd.ie
Tue Jun 30 16:32:02 EDT 2015

> >What are people's plans for the day?

> I'm setting up as much of my usual data collection as I can get to
> work, in order to have and provide test-data for tests of leap-second
> handling.

> It doesn't look like I'll get my VLF sampler running though.

I think LW receiver will be working, though I had to move the
receiver to a different box, which seems to give off more radio
noise.

It looks like something marginally intesting is happening on one
of my NTP servers since midnight UTC (1am IST) last night:

	http://www.maths.tcd.ie/local/admin/mrtg/ntp/ntp-pps.html

I don't think I caused it (I did cause a much smaller blip beginning
about 9am IST, when I started a script that's recoding extra data).

	David.