[LEAPSECS] leap second festivities?

Richard Langley lang at unb.ca
Tue Jun 30 16:53:42 EDT 2015

There should be a 7-pip (as opposed to 6-pip) time signal on some of the BBC radio stations. Most are streamed. I'd check Radio 4 first.
-- Richard

| Richard B. Langley                            E-mail: lang at unb.ca         |
| Geodetic Research Laboratory                  Web: http://gge.unb.ca      |
| Dept. of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering    Phone:    +1 506 453-5142   |
| University of New Brunswick                   Fax:      +1 506 453-4943   |
| Fredericton, N.B., Canada  E3B 5A3                                        |
|        Fredericton?  Where's that?  See: http://www.fredericton.ca/       |