[LEAPSECS] dismaying news

Miroslav Lichvar mlichvar at redhat.com
Wed Nov 18 02:32:34 EST 2015

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 11:42:30PM -0700, Rob Seaman wrote:
> On Nov 17, 2015, at 10:25 PM, Steve Allen wrote:
>
> > The dismaying news in that document says there will be no decision from WRC-15.
>
> I’m not sure “dismay” is quite what I’m feeling, and certainly little surprise.

Is it more surprising than three years ago with WRC-12?

I've not been following this list for a very long time. If the
decision was up to the people here and no politics were involved,
would there be a consensus reached?

The more I know about the problem the less certain I'm with what the
solution should be.

--
Miroslav Lichvar